Who will meet your demands: Azam Khan asks Team Anna
Rampur: Samajwadi Party leader Mohd Azam Khan on Sunday asked Team Anna as to who will meet their demands after they have exhibited "distrust" in the government and Parliament.
"When they have been accusing the President and the Prime Minister and exhibiting distrust in Parliament then from whom the said activists want their demands to be met?" Khan said while talking to reporters here.
On the strife in Assam, he said the delayed deployment of the Army led to the flare up in violence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi