Who will meet your demands: Azam Khan asks Team Anna
Rampur: Samajwadi Party leader Mohd Azam Khan on Sunday asked Team Anna as to who will meet their demands after they have exhibited "distrust" in the government and Parliament.
"When they have been accusing the President and the Prime Minister and exhibiting distrust in Parliament then from whom the said activists want their demands to be met?" Khan said while talking to reporters here.
On the strife in Assam, he said the delayed deployment of the Army led to the flare up in violence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra