Who will meet your demands: Azam Khan asks Team Anna
Rampur: Samajwadi Party leader Mohd Azam Khan on Sunday asked Team Anna as to who will meet their demands after they have exhibited "distrust" in the government and Parliament.
"When they have been accusing the President and the Prime Minister and exhibiting distrust in Parliament then from whom the said activists want their demands to be met?" Khan said while talking to reporters here.
On the strife in Assam, he said the delayed deployment of the Army led to the flare up in violence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India