Why `all Hindu terrorists` had RSS links: Digvijay Singh
Dhar: Firing yet another salvo at RSS, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Thursday alleged that all arrested "Hindu terrorists" had links with the Sangh.
"I have no hesitation in saying that all Hindu terrorists who have been caught have links with the RSS but it must be explained as to why all of them had links with the outfit," he said addressing a Congress `Mahasammelan` at Kukshi about 110 kms from here.
He, at the same time, said that terrorism has no religion.
This is not for the first time he has made such an allegation against the saffron outfit, which had hit back in the past saying even his party doesn`t take him seriously and had accused him of hobnobbing with jehadi elements.
Earlier, Singh had also alleged that RSS "runs bomb- making factories to spread terrorism in the country" and had demanded a probe.
Taking a dig at the Sangh fountainhead, Singh said, "those who wear black caps, show black flags also have black hearts".
The senior Congress leader also said that his party has borne the brunt of terrorism right from the killing of Mahatma Gandhi, to the assassination of two of its former Prime Ministers --Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi.
The Mahasammelan was organised at Kukshi after Singh`s convoy was attacked by a mob in Kukshi area of Dhar district on August 31.
Union Minister Jyotiradiya Scindia who is the chairman of the Madhya Pradesh Congress Poll Campaign Committee said that for him politics was a medium for serving the people.
The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh said that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan lacked the courage to face a no-confidence motion.
He said that in the coming elections, the people would ensure that Chouhan was driven out from Madhya Pradesh.
State Congress President Kantilal Bhuria alleged that a large number of children had died due to malnutrition in the state.
Congress General Secretary Mohan Prakash, who is in-charge of Madhya Pradesh, claimed that a wave in favour of the Congress was sweeping the state.
"This wave will help the party win the assembly elections," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users