Why `all Hindu terrorists` had RSS links: Digvijay Singh
Dhar: Firing yet another salvo at RSS, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Thursday alleged that all arrested "Hindu terrorists" had links with the Sangh.
"I have no hesitation in saying that all Hindu terrorists who have been caught have links with the RSS but it must be explained as to why all of them had links with the outfit," he said addressing a Congress `Mahasammelan` at Kukshi about 110 kms from here.
He, at the same time, said that terrorism has no religion.
This is not for the first time he has made such an allegation against the saffron outfit, which had hit back in the past saying even his party doesn`t take him seriously and had accused him of hobnobbing with jehadi elements.
Earlier, Singh had also alleged that RSS "runs bomb- making factories to spread terrorism in the country" and had demanded a probe.
Taking a dig at the Sangh fountainhead, Singh said, "those who wear black caps, show black flags also have black hearts".
The senior Congress leader also said that his party has borne the brunt of terrorism right from the killing of Mahatma Gandhi, to the assassination of two of its former Prime Ministers --Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi.
The Mahasammelan was organised at Kukshi after Singh`s convoy was attacked by a mob in Kukshi area of Dhar district on August 31.
Union Minister Jyotiradiya Scindia who is the chairman of the Madhya Pradesh Congress Poll Campaign Committee said that for him politics was a medium for serving the people.
The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh said that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan lacked the courage to face a no-confidence motion.
He said that in the coming elections, the people would ensure that Chouhan was driven out from Madhya Pradesh.
State Congress President Kantilal Bhuria alleged that a large number of children had died due to malnutrition in the state.
Congress General Secretary Mohan Prakash, who is in-charge of Madhya Pradesh, claimed that a wave in favour of the Congress was sweeping the state.
"This wave will help the party win the assembly elections," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know
- When Muslim men chanted `Hindustan Zindabad`, `Pakistan Murdabad` slogans on Hyderabad roads – Watch
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel
- Conversion of forest land the reason behind weakening of monsoon: Research