Why Congress leaders are not ready for inquiry? Gadkari
Aurangabad: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Saturday said while he was willing to face any inquiry in the wake of allegations of floating shell companies made against him but asked why Congress leaders in line of fire were not coming forward to face similar enquiry.
"I am ready to face any inquiry on the basis of allegations levelled against me but why are not Congress leaders facing allegations coming forward to face inquiries"? Gadkari asked.
He was talking to reporters here today at the Chikalthana international airport on his way to inaugurate the crushing season of a sugar factory at Faijabad.
Replying to a question, he said all the allegations levelled against him till date have been found to be untrue.
He alleged Congress was making baseless allegations against other parties out of frustration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees