Why Congress leaders are not ready for inquiry? Gadkari
Aurangabad: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Saturday said while he was willing to face any inquiry in the wake of allegations of floating shell companies made against him but asked why Congress leaders in line of fire were not coming forward to face similar enquiry.
"I am ready to face any inquiry on the basis of allegations levelled against me but why are not Congress leaders facing allegations coming forward to face inquiries"? Gadkari asked.
He was talking to reporters here today at the Chikalthana international airport on his way to inaugurate the crushing season of a sugar factory at Faijabad.
Replying to a question, he said all the allegations levelled against him till date have been found to be untrue.
He alleged Congress was making baseless allegations against other parties out of frustration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city