Why Congress leaders are not ready for inquiry? Gadkari
Aurangabad: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Saturday said while he was willing to face any inquiry in the wake of allegations of floating shell companies made against him but asked why Congress leaders in line of fire were not coming forward to face similar enquiry.
"I am ready to face any inquiry on the basis of allegations levelled against me but why are not Congress leaders facing allegations coming forward to face inquiries"? Gadkari asked.
He was talking to reporters here today at the Chikalthana international airport on his way to inaugurate the crushing season of a sugar factory at Faijabad.
Replying to a question, he said all the allegations levelled against him till date have been found to be untrue.
He alleged Congress was making baseless allegations against other parties out of frustration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police