Why Team Anna not against BJP, asks CPI
Ranchi: The CPI(ML-Liberation) Wednesday accused
Team Anna of being politically biased saying it had left out BJP while targeting Congress during its campaign in the Hisar by-election.
"Team Anna has been formed to root out corruption
irrespective of UPA or NDA governments. If Team Anna is
campaigning against Congress, it should also do so against
BJP-led NDA regimes because corruption is rampant there as
well," party general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya told
Bhattacharya said he would lead an `Exposure March` of
party workers here tomorrow to protest the October 21 `Jan
Chetna Yatra` rally by BJP leader L K Advani in Ranchi.
"According to newspaper reports Advani had said he would
also speak against corruption even in NDA-ruled states. He
should be courageous enough to speak against corruption in
Jharkhand as BJP and its allies have ruled the maximum period
of time since its creation 11 years ago," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai