Why Team Anna not against BJP, asks CPI
Ranchi: The CPI(ML-Liberation) Wednesday accused
Team Anna of being politically biased saying it had left out BJP while targeting Congress during its campaign in the Hisar by-election.
"Team Anna has been formed to root out corruption
irrespective of UPA or NDA governments. If Team Anna is
campaigning against Congress, it should also do so against
BJP-led NDA regimes because corruption is rampant there as
well," party general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya told
Bhattacharya said he would lead an `Exposure March` of
party workers here tomorrow to protest the October 21 `Jan
Chetna Yatra` rally by BJP leader L K Advani in Ranchi.
"According to newspaper reports Advani had said he would
also speak against corruption even in NDA-ruled states. He
should be courageous enough to speak against corruption in
Jharkhand as BJP and its allies have ruled the maximum period
of time since its creation 11 years ago," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!