Why Team Anna not against BJP, asks CPI
Ranchi: The CPI(ML-Liberation) Wednesday accused
Team Anna of being politically biased saying it had left out BJP while targeting Congress during its campaign in the Hisar by-election.
"Team Anna has been formed to root out corruption
irrespective of UPA or NDA governments. If Team Anna is
campaigning against Congress, it should also do so against
BJP-led NDA regimes because corruption is rampant there as
well," party general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya told
Bhattacharya said he would lead an `Exposure March` of
party workers here tomorrow to protest the October 21 `Jan
Chetna Yatra` rally by BJP leader L K Advani in Ranchi.
"According to newspaper reports Advani had said he would
also speak against corruption even in NDA-ruled states. He
should be courageous enough to speak against corruption in
Jharkhand as BJP and its allies have ruled the maximum period
of time since its creation 11 years ago," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'