‘Why was Advani silent on graft during NDA rule’
Bellary: Terming the Jan Chetna Yatra
as a failure, Senior Congress leader and Union Labour Minister
Mallikarjun Kharge on Monday slammed veteran BJP leader L K
Advani for "keeping silent" on black money and corruption when
NDA was in power.
"Advani kept mum and did nothing to bring back black
money to the country during the six years of NDA rule. Why is
he vocal now? ... It is just a political gimmick," he told
Kharge is here campaigning for Congress candidate B
Ramprasad for the November 30 bye-election to the Bellary
During his nationwide yatra, Advani had asked the Congress
president Sonia Gandhi to speak on the issues of black money,
corruption and inflation.
Kharge said Advani`s yatra against corruption has failed
to evoke good response as people are aware of the "real
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees