‘Why was Advani silent on graft during NDA rule’
Bellary: Terming the Jan Chetna Yatra
as a failure, Senior Congress leader and Union Labour Minister
Mallikarjun Kharge on Monday slammed veteran BJP leader L K
Advani for "keeping silent" on black money and corruption when
NDA was in power.
"Advani kept mum and did nothing to bring back black
money to the country during the six years of NDA rule. Why is
he vocal now? ... It is just a political gimmick," he told
Kharge is here campaigning for Congress candidate B
Ramprasad for the November 30 bye-election to the Bellary
During his nationwide yatra, Advani had asked the Congress
president Sonia Gandhi to speak on the issues of black money,
corruption and inflation.
Kharge said Advani`s yatra against corruption has failed
to evoke good response as people are aware of the "real
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore