Wife of head of Radhasoami Satsang, dead
Agra: Mataji Usha Mathur, wife of the head of the Radhasoami Satsang, Dadaji Maharaj Agam Prasad Mathur, died here.
She was 80 and had been ailing for some time. She died yesterday, family said.
She is survived by her husband, a son and a daughter.
She was cremated at the Tajganj burning ghat yesterday, where a large number of the sect attended her last rites.
Former MPs, mayors and several other personalities attended her funeral service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists