Wife of head of Radhasoami Satsang, dead
Agra: Mataji Usha Mathur, wife of the head of the Radhasoami Satsang, Dadaji Maharaj Agam Prasad Mathur, died here.
She was 80 and had been ailing for some time. She died yesterday, family said.
She is survived by her husband, a son and a daughter.
She was cremated at the Tajganj burning ghat yesterday, where a large number of the sect attended her last rites.
Former MPs, mayors and several other personalities attended her funeral service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- I see every day as a new day: Virat Kohli on his dream run
- Facebook's new ad cookies targets everyone!
- After its cheapest ride offer, Ola now launches luxury rides
- Narsingh Yadav selection over Sushil Kumar for 2016 Rio Olympics was fair: WFI tells HC
- B-schools not doing enough to bridge skills gap: Survey