Will extend issue-based support to Modi: Baba Ramdev
Coimbatore: A known supporter of Gujarat Chief Minister, Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev, said on Wednesday that he would extend issue-based support to Narendra Modi.
Ramdev also said that Modi was the only one who alone could provide a stable and strong government at the Centre. Modi is BJP`s PM candidate for 2014 General Elections.
Talking to reporters, here, Ramdev added that Modi was the one who could tackle major issues facing the country, like black money stashed abroad, as reported by PTI. He was of the view that black money must be brought back as soon as possible so that it could be used for the development of the country.
The Yoga Guru also revealed that he was touring the entire country to create awareness and "awaken" the people on the issues like corruption and black money, saying that he had alrday completed the tour of Tamil Nadu.
Ramdev also expressed hope that BJP-led NDA should get 300 seats for NDA. HE also predicted less than 100 seats each for Congress-led UPA and proposed Third Front and around 50 seats for other parties led by Jayalalithaa and Mayawati.
On the performance of Aam Admi Party, he said "instead of solving problems of people, the party itself has become a problem."
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev