Will file review petition in SC: Subramanian Swamy
New Delhi: Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Friday said he will seek a review of the Supreme Court judgement dismissing his petition in the 2G spectrum case against Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
"I will seek a review of the judgement. I did not talk about conspiracy. I spoke about loss to the nation," Swamy said outside the Supreme Court shortly after his petition was rejected.
"It is a bad judgement. The Supreme Court never allowed me to complete my submissions," he told reporters.
He said the court has given its verdict on issues which he never raised and not touched on the important aspect of huge loss to the nation.
Government quickly come out in strong defence of Chidambaram. "Chidambaram has nothing to do with 2G case. Swamy is always involved in filing these kind of petitions. So, there is no ground for his petition. We will face him legally and politically if he tries to malign the Congress party," Minister of State in the PMO V Narayanasamy said.
Even if Subramanian Swamy files a review petition in the apex court, it will be dismissed as he has no case, the minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Donald Trump says EU formed 'to beat US at making money'
- Muslim woman told to remove hijab for job application in New Zealand
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 10 people
- BJP made Dayashankar Singh use foul language against me; SP also involved in conspiracy, alleges Mayawati