Will Rajesh Talwar’s bail be cancelled today?
Allahabad: Even as his wife Nupur continues to move from court to court seeking bail, Rajesh Talwar’s case comes up for hearing in the Allahabad High Court on Monday.
The CBI, which is probing the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case, has filed a petition in the Allahabad HC seeking cancellation of Rajesh Talwar’s bail.
Following the Ghaziabad Sessions Court’s order refusing bail to Nupur Talwar, there is speculation that Rajesh Talwar – a co-accused in the case – could also see his bail being cancelled.
The Supreme Court had earlier this year granted bail to Rajesh Talwar which was extended in March by the Ghaziabad Sessions Court.
The CBI had earlier asked the Sessions Court to cancel Rajesh Talwar’s bail saying it was conditional.
After the Sessions Court rejected her bail, Nupur Talwar has also moved the Allahabad HC seeking bail. That plea comes up for hearing in a few days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- There will be no conflict of interest when Anil Kumble takes over as chief coach, says BCCI secretary Ajay Shirke
- Sensex surges 237 points to reclaim 27,000 as UK votes on Brexit
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get full 6 months arrears in October
- Expect to announce merger with Aircel soon: RCom
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic can still achieve more in football, Eden Hazard on the Swede's Euro 2016 exit