Will Rajesh Talwar’s bail be cancelled today?
Allahabad: Even as his wife Nupur continues to move from court to court seeking bail, Rajesh Talwar’s case comes up for hearing in the Allahabad High Court on Monday.
The CBI, which is probing the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case, has filed a petition in the Allahabad HC seeking cancellation of Rajesh Talwar’s bail.
Following the Ghaziabad Sessions Court’s order refusing bail to Nupur Talwar, there is speculation that Rajesh Talwar – a co-accused in the case – could also see his bail being cancelled.
The Supreme Court had earlier this year granted bail to Rajesh Talwar which was extended in March by the Ghaziabad Sessions Court.
The CBI had earlier asked the Sessions Court to cancel Rajesh Talwar’s bail saying it was conditional.
After the Sessions Court rejected her bail, Nupur Talwar has also moved the Allahabad HC seeking bail. That plea comes up for hearing in a few days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM