Will Rajesh Talwar’s bail be cancelled today?
Allahabad: Even as his wife Nupur continues to move from court to court seeking bail, Rajesh Talwar’s case comes up for hearing in the Allahabad High Court on Monday.
The CBI, which is probing the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case, has filed a petition in the Allahabad HC seeking cancellation of Rajesh Talwar’s bail.
Following the Ghaziabad Sessions Court’s order refusing bail to Nupur Talwar, there is speculation that Rajesh Talwar – a co-accused in the case – could also see his bail being cancelled.
The Supreme Court had earlier this year granted bail to Rajesh Talwar which was extended in March by the Ghaziabad Sessions Court.
The CBI had earlier asked the Sessions Court to cancel Rajesh Talwar’s bail saying it was conditional.
After the Sessions Court rejected her bail, Nupur Talwar has also moved the Allahabad HC seeking bail. That plea comes up for hearing in a few days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter