Will take on BJP, Congress: AAP
New Delhi: The AAP Wednesday welcomed the Lok Sabha election announcement and said it was confident of taking on both the big players: the BJP and the Congress.
"The goal of the AAP is to eradicate corruption, and this will be our plank in the general elections," Aam Aadmi Party spokesman Nagendra Sharma told IANS.
The AAP, formed only in November 2012, said it was confident of facing its Lok Sabha election.
"We are confident. We were already in the poll mode. That`s the reason we have declared three lists of candidates. We will give a good fight to the Congress and the BJP," he added.
The AAP, which ruled Delhi for 49 days until Feb 14, plans to contest around 350 Lok Sabha seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic