Will try to fine tune operational strategies: IAF chief
New Delhi: Aiming to validate and fine tune its operational strategies and timely integration of new technologies and inductions, IAF has planned two exercises early this year, Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne said on Tuesday.
In his New Year message to the force, he said timely integration of new inductions with existing systems, while ensuring a high combat potential, will be some of the key operational challenges for the IAF.
"Towards this, Exercises `Iron Fist` and `Live Wire` are planned early this year. We must capitalise on this opportunity for re-validating and fine-tuning our operational employment philosophies in a near real-time operational scenario," he said.
The IAF chief expressed confidence that the force will be able to meet all its challenges.
"I am aware of the enormity of task which lies ahead of us but I am also confident about the collective resolve and competence of my team. As long as we can anchor all our actions to our core values of Mission-Integrity-Excellence and work with pride, we will always achieve our mission," he said.
Praising the air-warriors, he said more than any of the high technology acquisitions in the future, they would be the real enablers of the force`s growth story.
"Irrespective of the position in which you may be presently serving in, I expect you to provide quality leadership to your subordinates," he said.
Invest your time in mentoring, guiding and training, and work towards creating an environment where each and every air warrior feels as a valuable member of the IAF family, he added.
"Our air warriors always remained at forefront of all important nation building tasks, be it executing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief operations, supporting anti-Naxal operations or while providing aid to civil authorities by undertaking support missions in the remote and inaccessible regions of our country," ACM Browne said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing