Will try to resolve differences with Anna: AAP
Jalandhar: Aam Aadmi Party will try to resolve its differences with Anna Hazare as the party came out of the anti-corruption movement led by him, AAP`s national observer Dharam Singh Dabas said here on Friday.
"Our party had been a part of Anna`s movement but was in a different form then. Anna`s movement was the progenitor of the Aam Aadmi Party," he said.
Referring to Anna`s statement that party`s convener Arvind Kejriwal had fallen prey to the temptation of power, Dabas said: "Anna is demanding Jan Lokpal and we too are asking for the same. We are fighting for the same cause. There might be some differences in the means to achieve the goal. We will have to talk to Anna to resolve these differences."
He, however, refused to say when the talks will take place and what subjects will be discussed.
"As of now, I cannot say anything in this regard," said Dabas.
AAP functionaries were here on a membership drive named `Mission Buniyad` (Mission Foundation) to expand party`s base.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory