Witness turns hostile in Nithari serial killings case
Ghaziabad (UP): A prosecution witness
appearing in a case related to the Nithari killings turned
hostile on Saturday during cross examination.
Neelam, a witness in Badi Payal 21 related to the
serial killings, recanted on her previous statement and
refused to identify Sub-Inspector Simran Kaur, an accused in
the case in along with Moninder Singh Pandher and Surender
Kohli, CBI counsel JP Sharma said on Saturday.
Sharma said special judge AK Singh asked the witness
if she would want to record her statement in person but she
still went back on her previous version.
Kaur was Nithari chowki in-charge during the time the
killings are alleged to have taken place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown