Witness turns hostile in Nithari serial killings case
Ghaziabad (UP): A prosecution witness
appearing in a case related to the Nithari killings turned
hostile on Saturday during cross examination.
Neelam, a witness in Badi Payal 21 related to the
serial killings, recanted on her previous statement and
refused to identify Sub-Inspector Simran Kaur, an accused in
the case in along with Moninder Singh Pandher and Surender
Kohli, CBI counsel JP Sharma said on Saturday.
Sharma said special judge AK Singh asked the witness
if she would want to record her statement in person but she
still went back on her previous version.
Kaur was Nithari chowki in-charge during the time the
killings are alleged to have taken place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read