Woman cop shifted from Rashtrapati Bhavan
New Delhi: Peeved at her being transferred from Rashtrapati Bhavan security, a woman inspector on Wednesday protested here and threatened to commit suicide.
The incident took place near Boat Club near India Gate at around 9:30 am when the 40-year-old inspector, posted in the security in Rastrapati Bhawan for the past two years, reached near the Boat Club and allegedly started shouting at the police.
She allegedly threatened to commit suicide but police officers at the spot pacified her.
She was apparently depressed over her transfer to Old Police Lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India