Woman cop shifted from Rashtrapati Bhavan
New Delhi: Peeved at her being transferred from Rashtrapati Bhavan security, a woman inspector on Wednesday protested here and threatened to commit suicide.
The incident took place near Boat Club near India Gate at around 9:30 am when the 40-year-old inspector, posted in the security in Rastrapati Bhawan for the past two years, reached near the Boat Club and allegedly started shouting at the police.
She allegedly threatened to commit suicide but police officers at the spot pacified her.
She was apparently depressed over her transfer to Old Police Lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan