Woman cop shifted from Rashtrapati Bhavan
New Delhi: Peeved at her being transferred from Rashtrapati Bhavan security, a woman inspector on Wednesday protested here and threatened to commit suicide.
The incident took place near Boat Club near India Gate at around 9:30 am when the 40-year-old inspector, posted in the security in Rastrapati Bhawan for the past two years, reached near the Boat Club and allegedly started shouting at the police.
She allegedly threatened to commit suicide but police officers at the spot pacified her.
She was apparently depressed over her transfer to Old Police Lines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof