Woman injured at Ramlila Ground still critical
New Delhi: A 51-year-old woman, who suffered spinal injuries in the June 4 crackdown on the supporters of yoga guru Baba Ramdev at the Ramlila Ground here, continues to be in a very critical condition, doctors said on Thursday.
It has been over 10 days since Raj Bala, a resident of Gurgaon, has been in the intensive care unit of the GB Pant Hospital.
On Thursday, her status report released by the medical superintendent stated: "Her own respiration continues to be inadequate. Hence she continues to be on ventilator support and her condition is very critical".
"The patient`s condition remains the same as before. She is conscious, quadriplegic and obeying verbal commands. There is no major fluctuation in heart rate and blood pressure," said the report.
Raj Bala underwent surgery June 5 for cervical spinal injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in