Woman injured at Ramlila Ground still critical
New Delhi: A 51-year-old woman, who suffered spinal injuries in the June 4 crackdown on the supporters of yoga guru Baba Ramdev at the Ramlila Ground here, continues to be in a very critical condition, doctors said on Thursday.
It has been over 10 days since Raj Bala, a resident of Gurgaon, has been in the intensive care unit of the GB Pant Hospital.
On Thursday, her status report released by the medical superintendent stated: "Her own respiration continues to be inadequate. Hence she continues to be on ventilator support and her condition is very critical".
"The patient`s condition remains the same as before. She is conscious, quadriplegic and obeying verbal commands. There is no major fluctuation in heart rate and blood pressure," said the report.
Raj Bala underwent surgery June 5 for cervical spinal injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state