Woman officer accuses Lt Col of sexually harassmen
Dehra Dun: A woman army officer has filed a case against a Lieutenant Colonel here, alleging that he sexually harassed her on the pretext of marrying her.
The woman officer, a Lieutenant in the Army Hospital here, filed a police complaint against the Lieutenant Colonel, posted in Uttarkashi, in the Cantt police station alleging that he cheated and sexually harassed her over a period of time after promising to marry her.
The woman, a divorcee, also claimed that the officer had married her in a temple, but when she asked him to register the marriage, he refused saying that he was already married, police said today.
Further investigations into the allegations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy