Woman officer accuses Lt Col of sexually harassmen
Dehra Dun: A woman army officer has filed a case against a Lieutenant Colonel here, alleging that he sexually harassed her on the pretext of marrying her.
The woman officer, a Lieutenant in the Army Hospital here, filed a police complaint against the Lieutenant Colonel, posted in Uttarkashi, in the Cantt police station alleging that he cheated and sexually harassed her over a period of time after promising to marry her.
The woman, a divorcee, also claimed that the officer had married her in a temple, but when she asked him to register the marriage, he refused saying that he was already married, police said today.
Further investigations into the allegations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown