Woman officer accuses Lt Col of sexually harassmen
Dehra Dun: A woman army officer has filed a case against a Lieutenant Colonel here, alleging that he sexually harassed her on the pretext of marrying her.
The woman officer, a Lieutenant in the Army Hospital here, filed a police complaint against the Lieutenant Colonel, posted in Uttarkashi, in the Cantt police station alleging that he cheated and sexually harassed her over a period of time after promising to marry her.
The woman, a divorcee, also claimed that the officer had married her in a temple, but when she asked him to register the marriage, he refused saying that he was already married, police said today.
Further investigations into the allegations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees