Woman officer accuses Lt Col of sexually harassmen
Dehra Dun: A woman army officer has filed a case against a Lieutenant Colonel here, alleging that he sexually harassed her on the pretext of marrying her.
The woman officer, a Lieutenant in the Army Hospital here, filed a police complaint against the Lieutenant Colonel, posted in Uttarkashi, in the Cantt police station alleging that he cheated and sexually harassed her over a period of time after promising to marry her.
The woman, a divorcee, also claimed that the officer had married her in a temple, but when she asked him to register the marriage, he refused saying that he was already married, police said today.
Further investigations into the allegations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital