`Won`t rest until culprits of Mumbai attack are punished`
Lucknow: Union Minister of State for Home RPN Singh on Friday said that the country would not rest until all those involved in the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai are brought to be booked and punished.
"We have been consistently demanding that Pakistan should handover culprits involved in the Mumbai terror attack and the government would continue to make its efforts to ensure that the perpetrators are suitably punished," Singh said on the sidelines of a programme here.
"There is no question of stopping till we don`t get all those who were involved in the attack and punish them suitably," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley