`Won`t rest until culprits of Mumbai attack are punished`
Lucknow: Union Minister of State for Home RPN Singh on Friday said that the country would not rest until all those involved in the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai are brought to be booked and punished.
"We have been consistently demanding that Pakistan should handover culprits involved in the Mumbai terror attack and the government would continue to make its efforts to ensure that the perpetrators are suitably punished," Singh said on the sidelines of a programme here.
"There is no question of stopping till we don`t get all those who were involved in the attack and punish them suitably," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what