Won`t say anything on future course of action: Justice Ganguly
Kolkata: Keeping his cards close to chest, retired Supreme Court Judge justice AK Ganguly today said he was yet to decide his future course of action if the law intern files a complaint with the police.
"I have not decided anything on the future course of action. I won`t say anything now," Ganguly said when asked what would he be his next course of action if the law intern files a police complaint against him.
The law intern, who accused Justice Ganguly of sexually harassing her at a New Delhi hotel last December, has hit back at him for denying the charges and hinted at filing a police complaint in this connection.
While reacting on a statement issued by the faculty members of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences demanding his removal as an honorary professor of the law institute, Ganguly said: "I have not heard about any such thing as of now. First let me hear then only I will comment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery