Won`t say anything on future course of action: Justice Ganguly
Kolkata: Keeping his cards close to chest, retired Supreme Court Judge justice AK Ganguly today said he was yet to decide his future course of action if the law intern files a complaint with the police.
"I have not decided anything on the future course of action. I won`t say anything now," Ganguly said when asked what would he be his next course of action if the law intern files a police complaint against him.
The law intern, who accused Justice Ganguly of sexually harassing her at a New Delhi hotel last December, has hit back at him for denying the charges and hinted at filing a police complaint in this connection.
While reacting on a statement issued by the faculty members of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences demanding his removal as an honorary professor of the law institute, Ganguly said: "I have not heard about any such thing as of now. First let me hear then only I will comment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday