Work for nation-building, Ansari tells NCC cadets
New Delhi: Vice President Hamid Ansari on Saturday
said the country has not been able to utilise the full
potential of the youth and called upon the National Cadet
Corps (NCC) students to play a vital role in nation-building.
The Vice President was addressing the cadets after
inaugurating the NCC Republic Day Camp 2010 here today.
Ansari said NCC cadets hailing from different parts of
the country with different linguistic and religious
backgrounds represent a mini India.
The Vice president was presented a guard of honour by NCC
cadets from its three wings -- Army, Navy and Air Force -- at
1900 cadets including boys and girls drawn from all the
states and Union Territories are participating in the camp
and a selected few will represent the NCC in the Republic Day
parade on Rajpath on January 26.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on