Would Cong, Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari: IAC
Noida: Arvind Kejriwal-led India Against Corruption (IAC) Tuesday claimed that fresh allegations against Nitin Gadkari had vindicated their stand that Congress and BJP were hand in glove on corruption and dared Congress and NCP to act against the BJP chief.
Kejriwal said, "Would Congress and NCP chief Sharad Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari? Or BJP-Congress bhai bhai?"
He claimed that the fresh allegations that 80 per cent of the shares in his cooperative were owned by a few companies "proves" that Congress and BJP are hand in glove in corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Acute Zika infection may damage sensory nerves
- Day after being sacked as AAP's Punjab convener, Sucha Singh Chhotepur calls for CBI probe
- Coal scam: Ex-Coal Secy says, don't want advocate whose fee I cannot pay; will face trial from jail
- Japan PM pledges to invest $ 30 billion in Africa by 2018
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win