Would Cong, Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari: IAC
Noida: Arvind Kejriwal-led India Against Corruption (IAC) Tuesday claimed that fresh allegations against Nitin Gadkari had vindicated their stand that Congress and BJP were hand in glove on corruption and dared Congress and NCP to act against the BJP chief.
Kejriwal said, "Would Congress and NCP chief Sharad Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari? Or BJP-Congress bhai bhai?"
He claimed that the fresh allegations that 80 per cent of the shares in his cooperative were owned by a few companies "proves" that Congress and BJP are hand in glove in corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Benjam Netanyahu rejects French peace initiative, offers to meet Mahmoud Abbas
- Watch: This self-healing insulator can fix the cracks in all your e-wearables!
- Errors by BCCI selectors: Right squad, wrong spellings!
- IPL 9: Rohit Sharma vows Mumbai Indians will make a strong comeback next season
- Narendra Modi in Tehran: India, Iran joint statement - Full Text