Would Cong, Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari: IAC
Noida: Arvind Kejriwal-led India Against Corruption (IAC) Tuesday claimed that fresh allegations against Nitin Gadkari had vindicated their stand that Congress and BJP were hand in glove on corruption and dared Congress and NCP to act against the BJP chief.
Kejriwal said, "Would Congress and NCP chief Sharad Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari? Or BJP-Congress bhai bhai?"
He claimed that the fresh allegations that 80 per cent of the shares in his cooperative were owned by a few companies "proves" that Congress and BJP are hand in glove in corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking