Would Cong, Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari: IAC
Noida: Arvind Kejriwal-led India Against Corruption (IAC) Tuesday claimed that fresh allegations against Nitin Gadkari had vindicated their stand that Congress and BJP were hand in glove on corruption and dared Congress and NCP to act against the BJP chief.
Kejriwal said, "Would Congress and NCP chief Sharad Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari? Or BJP-Congress bhai bhai?"
He claimed that the fresh allegations that 80 per cent of the shares in his cooperative were owned by a few companies "proves" that Congress and BJP are hand in glove in corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh