Would Cong, Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari: IAC
Noida: Arvind Kejriwal-led India Against Corruption (IAC) Tuesday claimed that fresh allegations against Nitin Gadkari had vindicated their stand that Congress and BJP were hand in glove on corruption and dared Congress and NCP to act against the BJP chief.
Kejriwal said, "Would Congress and NCP chief Sharad Pawar have courage to act against Gadkari? Or BJP-Congress bhai bhai?"
He claimed that the fresh allegations that 80 per cent of the shares in his cooperative were owned by a few companies "proves" that Congress and BJP are hand in glove in corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city