Yadav trio protests against Ananth Kumar
New Delhi: Infuriated over BJP leader Ananth
Kumar`s objectionable remark against Lalu Prasad, the Yadav
trio had a meeting with Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar on Wednesday.
SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav, JD (U) Chief Sharad Yadav
along with the RJD leader met Kumar to protest against
The Lok Sabha today witnessed repeated uproar over the
remarks against Prasad, when the House was discussing the
issue of caste-based census, leading to adjournment of the
House for the day after two adjournments.
At one point during the uproar, when Prasad continued to
object to the reference to the problem of illegal migrants,
Kumar asked the RJD chief to clarify "whether you are with
India or with Pakistan and Bangladesh."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!