`Yajna` in memory of Kargil martyrs
Haridwar: A one-month long `Vishnu
Mahayajna` was being performed in memory of Kargil martyrs on
the banks of river Ganga here from today.
Families of nearly 100 soldiers, who died in the war,
reached here from various parts of the country to take part in
the Yajna organised by Shri Badrinath-Kedarnath temple
They also took a holy dip in river Ganga.
Spokesperson of the temple committee Madhu Bhatt said
more families of Kargil martyrs are expected to reach here to
take part in the `Mahayajna`.
Gehlot said LPG is environment-friendly and expansion of
LPG supply will prove beneficial for villagers and locals.
Location for setting up of RGGLV are being identified
broadly-based on the potential average monthly sale of six
hundred LPG cylinder (14.2 kg) and 1,800 customers.
Distributors under this scheme can expect to earn about
Rs 7,664 per month depending upon actual sale and the
efficiency of operation.
Draw process for the rest distributors of the state will
be complete by the end of next month.
The draw of 38 distributors collectively in Bihar,
Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal were
also held today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender