`Yajna` in memory of Kargil martyrs
Haridwar: A one-month long `Vishnu
Mahayajna` was being performed in memory of Kargil martyrs on
the banks of river Ganga here from today.
Families of nearly 100 soldiers, who died in the war,
reached here from various parts of the country to take part in
the Yajna organised by Shri Badrinath-Kedarnath temple
They also took a holy dip in river Ganga.
Spokesperson of the temple committee Madhu Bhatt said
more families of Kargil martyrs are expected to reach here to
take part in the `Mahayajna`.
Gehlot said LPG is environment-friendly and expansion of
LPG supply will prove beneficial for villagers and locals.
Location for setting up of RGGLV are being identified
broadly-based on the potential average monthly sale of six
hundred LPG cylinder (14.2 kg) and 1,800 customers.
Distributors under this scheme can expect to earn about
Rs 7,664 per month depending upon actual sale and the
efficiency of operation.
Draw process for the rest distributors of the state will
be complete by the end of next month.
The draw of 38 distributors collectively in Bihar,
Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal were
also held today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?