`Yajna` in memory of Kargil martyrs
Haridwar: A one-month long `Vishnu
Mahayajna` was being performed in memory of Kargil martyrs on
the banks of river Ganga here from today.
Families of nearly 100 soldiers, who died in the war,
reached here from various parts of the country to take part in
the Yajna organised by Shri Badrinath-Kedarnath temple
They also took a holy dip in river Ganga.
Spokesperson of the temple committee Madhu Bhatt said
more families of Kargil martyrs are expected to reach here to
take part in the `Mahayajna`.
Gehlot said LPG is environment-friendly and expansion of
LPG supply will prove beneficial for villagers and locals.
Location for setting up of RGGLV are being identified
broadly-based on the potential average monthly sale of six
hundred LPG cylinder (14.2 kg) and 1,800 customers.
Distributors under this scheme can expect to earn about
Rs 7,664 per month depending upon actual sale and the
efficiency of operation.
Draw process for the rest distributors of the state will
be complete by the end of next month.
The draw of 38 distributors collectively in Bihar,
Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal were
also held today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Watch: How a bionic suit helped a paralyzed father make his daughter's wedding day memorable!
- Maoists kill LJP leader, brother in Bihar
- French Open 2016, Day 4: Sania Mirza, Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna enter French Open second round
- Panama probe independent of Bachchan's presence at Modi bash: Union Law Minister
- PM Modi congratulates new Kerala CM