Yasin Bhatkal`s identification parade today
New Delhi: The test identification parade (TIP) of Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal will be conducted on Friday in a case related to the 2010 M Chinnaswamy Stadium blasts in Bangalore.
On January 28, the Karnataka Police had told District Judge IS Mehta at the Patiala House Court via a communication that investigation is still on in the stadium blast case and Bhatkal`s TIP will take place on January 31.
Court sources said police informed the court that it will present Bhatkal after concluding the TIP.
On January 17, the court handed over Bhatkal`s custody to Karnataka Police till January 28.
Bhatkal has been booked as an accused in the April 2010 blasts where two low-intensity bombs went off at the stadium about an hour before the start of a cricket match between the Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians. At least 15 people were injured and the match delayed by an hour.
Arrested by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) in August 2013, Bhatkal is accused of being involved in many terror attacks across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read