Yeddy to release book on Gowda’s `misdeeds`
Hubli: Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Sunday said he would soon release a book containing the alleged misdeeds of JDS supremo and former Prime Minister HD Deve Gowda and his family.
"The book would contain details of all cases of corruption and scams, particularly illegal appointments made in Karnataka Public Service Commission during the tenure of Gowda`s son H D Kumaraswamy as Chief Minister," he told reporters here.
"If Deve Gowda so wishes, I will send the book to Parliament, and also the President, Prime Minister and UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi," Yeddyurappa said.
Meanwhile, Yeddyurappa said the BJP is seriously considering replacing Deputy Chairman of the State Legislative Council, Puttanna (JDS), with its own candidate, as the party is enjoying majority in the Upper House.
"The party high-command will soon decide on the candidate," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police