Yoga guru Ramdev discharged from hospital
Dehradun: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev was discharged from hospital here Tuesday morning, four days after he was admitted there due to deteriorating health during a nine-day long fast against corruption, officials said.
Announcing his discharge, doctors at the Jolly Grant Hospital in the Uttarakhand capital said his blood pressure and pulse rate were normal. The doctors have also advised him not to do breathing exercises and yoga for a few days.
He will leave for his ashram on the outskirts of Haridwar.
"He must take rest till he becomes totally fit. There is no special restriction on food as he takes only fruits," S.L. Jethwani from the hospital told reporters here.
Asked if another fast may cost Ramdev his health, the doctor said: "If he gets totally well and then goes for a fast, there will be no problem."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?