Yoga guru Ramdev discharged from hospital
Dehradun: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev was discharged from hospital here Tuesday morning, four days after he was admitted there due to deteriorating health during a nine-day long fast against corruption, officials said.
Announcing his discharge, doctors at the Jolly Grant Hospital in the Uttarakhand capital said his blood pressure and pulse rate were normal. The doctors have also advised him not to do breathing exercises and yoga for a few days.
He will leave for his ashram on the outskirts of Haridwar.
"He must take rest till he becomes totally fit. There is no special restriction on food as he takes only fruits," S.L. Jethwani from the hospital told reporters here.
Asked if another fast may cost Ramdev his health, the doctor said: "If he gets totally well and then goes for a fast, there will be no problem."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!