Youth turns to crime to fund expenses on girlfriends, held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old man, who allegedly
turned to crime to fund his expenses on two girlfriends, and
his associate were arrested for their alleged involvement in
vehicle theft cases, police said here Monday.
The accused, identified as Surender Singh Bisht (25) and
his associate Madan Bahadur (23), were arrested yesterday from
Sitapuri in south-west Delhi and recovered three stolen cars,
a Blackberry mobile phone, Esprit wrist watch and a motorcycle
from their possession.
During interrogation, police claimed, Bisht told them he
has two girl friends and was in need of money to spend on
"He earlier worked in mobile phone company as pantry boy.
He developed friendship with a woman in his neighbourhood
after her husband left her and subsequently got friendly with
another girl...To earn quick and easy money, he joined Bahadur
and started committing crime," a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US