Youth turns to crime to fund expenses on girlfriends, held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old man, who allegedly
turned to crime to fund his expenses on two girlfriends, and
his associate were arrested for their alleged involvement in
vehicle theft cases, police said here Monday.
The accused, identified as Surender Singh Bisht (25) and
his associate Madan Bahadur (23), were arrested yesterday from
Sitapuri in south-west Delhi and recovered three stolen cars,
a Blackberry mobile phone, Esprit wrist watch and a motorcycle
from their possession.
During interrogation, police claimed, Bisht told them he
has two girl friends and was in need of money to spend on
"He earlier worked in mobile phone company as pantry boy.
He developed friendship with a woman in his neighbourhood
after her husband left her and subsequently got friendly with
another girl...To earn quick and easy money, he joined Bahadur
and started committing crime," a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...