Youth turns to crime to fund expenses on girlfriends, held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old man, who allegedly
turned to crime to fund his expenses on two girlfriends, and
his associate were arrested for their alleged involvement in
vehicle theft cases, police said here Monday.
The accused, identified as Surender Singh Bisht (25) and
his associate Madan Bahadur (23), were arrested yesterday from
Sitapuri in south-west Delhi and recovered three stolen cars,
a Blackberry mobile phone, Esprit wrist watch and a motorcycle
from their possession.
During interrogation, police claimed, Bisht told them he
has two girl friends and was in need of money to spend on
"He earlier worked in mobile phone company as pantry boy.
He developed friendship with a woman in his neighbourhood
after her husband left her and subsequently got friendly with
another girl...To earn quick and easy money, he joined Bahadur
and started committing crime," a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Tech Mahindra net soars 90% to Rs 897-crore on margin surge, forex gains
- IPL 2016: Sunrisers Hyderabad's Ashish Nehra to undergo knee surgery
- DCW assures strict action against woman for thrashing 85-year-old mother
- Tintu Luka aiming to run under two-minute races: P T Usha
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal kickbacks were channelled from Mauritius to India: Report