Youth turns to crime to fund expenses on girlfriends, held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old man, who allegedly
turned to crime to fund his expenses on two girlfriends, and
his associate were arrested for their alleged involvement in
vehicle theft cases, police said here Monday.
The accused, identified as Surender Singh Bisht (25) and
his associate Madan Bahadur (23), were arrested yesterday from
Sitapuri in south-west Delhi and recovered three stolen cars,
a Blackberry mobile phone, Esprit wrist watch and a motorcycle
from their possession.
During interrogation, police claimed, Bisht told them he
has two girl friends and was in need of money to spend on
"He earlier worked in mobile phone company as pantry boy.
He developed friendship with a woman in his neighbourhood
after her husband left her and subsequently got friendly with
another girl...To earn quick and easy money, he joined Bahadur
and started committing crime," a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra