Youth turns to crime to fund expenses on girlfriends, held
New Delhi: A 25-year-old man, who allegedly
turned to crime to fund his expenses on two girlfriends, and
his associate were arrested for their alleged involvement in
vehicle theft cases, police said here Monday.
The accused, identified as Surender Singh Bisht (25) and
his associate Madan Bahadur (23), were arrested yesterday from
Sitapuri in south-west Delhi and recovered three stolen cars,
a Blackberry mobile phone, Esprit wrist watch and a motorcycle
from their possession.
During interrogation, police claimed, Bisht told them he
has two girl friends and was in need of money to spend on
"He earlier worked in mobile phone company as pantry boy.
He developed friendship with a woman in his neighbourhood
after her husband left her and subsequently got friendly with
another girl...To earn quick and easy money, he joined Bahadur
and started committing crime," a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?