Youth want to dedicate lives to nation: Anna
Ghaziabad: Stating that a series of reforms were needed in the country, Anna Hazare said here Monday that the youth were ready to sacrifice their lives for the nation.
"Lots of reforms are needed. We have to continue development work but at the same time control corruption," Hazare told reporters in Delhi`s satellite town of Ghaziabad.
"Youth in huge numbers are coming forward to work against corruption. There is a group of youth who say they don`t want to get married and have dedicated their lives to the nation," he said.
Hazare added that these youth will be trained at his village Ralegan Siddhi in Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- West Indies vs India: 2nd T20I — As it happened...
- Shocking! China man jumps underneath moving truck in dramatic video – Watch what happens next
- Islam doesn't allow women to visit graves, Haji Ali Dargah is one of them: Chairman
- Davis Cup: India to host Spain under flood-lights
- India, US eye bilateral trade worth $500 billion: Report