Youth want to dedicate lives to nation: Anna
Ghaziabad: Stating that a series of reforms were needed in the country, Anna Hazare said here Monday that the youth were ready to sacrifice their lives for the nation.
"Lots of reforms are needed. We have to continue development work but at the same time control corruption," Hazare told reporters in Delhi`s satellite town of Ghaziabad.
"Youth in huge numbers are coming forward to work against corruption. There is a group of youth who say they don`t want to get married and have dedicated their lives to the nation," he said.
Hazare added that these youth will be trained at his village Ralegan Siddhi in Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report