Youth want to dedicate lives to nation: Anna
Ghaziabad: Stating that a series of reforms were needed in the country, Anna Hazare said here Monday that the youth were ready to sacrifice their lives for the nation.
"Lots of reforms are needed. We have to continue development work but at the same time control corruption," Hazare told reporters in Delhi`s satellite town of Ghaziabad.
"Youth in huge numbers are coming forward to work against corruption. There is a group of youth who say they don`t want to get married and have dedicated their lives to the nation," he said.
Hazare added that these youth will be trained at his village Ralegan Siddhi in Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price