Youth want to dedicate lives to nation: Anna
Ghaziabad: Stating that a series of reforms were needed in the country, Anna Hazare said here Monday that the youth were ready to sacrifice their lives for the nation.
"Lots of reforms are needed. We have to continue development work but at the same time control corruption," Hazare told reporters in Delhi`s satellite town of Ghaziabad.
"Youth in huge numbers are coming forward to work against corruption. There is a group of youth who say they don`t want to get married and have dedicated their lives to the nation," he said.
Hazare added that these youth will be trained at his village Ralegan Siddhi in Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt