Zee Media Corporation Limited captures the discontentment prevailing amongst voters in the constituency of Congress member Mr Navin Jindal
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With elections round the corner, parliamentarians across various political parties are campaigning in their constituencies to meet and attract voters. Voters are also asking questions and demanding accountability from their representatives. Zee News part of Nation’s largest news Network Zee Media Corporation Ltd. as a part of its election coverage series/ programmes in one of its news item, captured the voters discontentment with congress parliamentarian Mr. Navin Jindal in his own constituency -Kurukshetra.
Zee News UP covered an incident of a heated conversation between Mr. Navin Jindal and local craftsmen when he confronted Mr Jindal for non fulfilment of the promises made by him and also his non accessibility to the people of his constituency . Not only this, the bodyguards of Mr. Navin Jindal also intervened and created ruckus when the local people were trying to question Mr. Navin Jindal about their issues and problems which have been prevalent in the area and remain unattended for last so many years.
As a responsible media house Zee News showcased the true picture of the conditions prevalent in the constituency of Mr Naveen Jindal which apparently upset the congress member and led him to file a complaint against the news channel with Election Commission levelling frivolous and baseless allegations of showing manipulated and misleading news. It is yet another attempt by a section of politicians/political class to muzzle the media and prevent it from airing the news which may be sometimes inconvenient to them. Zee News being a responsible media house strongly condemns such allegations posted by Mr. Navin Jindal.
Commenting on the incident Mr. Alok Agrawal, CEO, ZMCL said “We at Zee News are committed towards our viewers and as a responsible news channel it is our duty to showcase the actual news as it is. Despite having confrontation with some large business conglomerate, we maintain highest journalistic ethics by providing the most authentic news. We fear none, as our team comprises of best talents who maintains highest standard of professionalism. In the past we have received numerous awards and accolades for our various path breaking initiatives from various organizations including the Election Commissioner (EC) of India for our special series “Aapki Vote Aapki Taqat”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Kangana Ranaut steals the show!
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- RBSE 12th Science & Commerce Board Result 2015 declared
- RBSE rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.nic.in 12th Results 2015: BSER Ajmer Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII Senior Secondary Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared shortly
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh