Zee Media Corporation Limited captures the discontentment prevailing amongst voters in the constituency of Congress member Mr Navin Jindal
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With elections round the corner, parliamentarians across various political parties are campaigning in their constituencies to meet and attract voters. Voters are also asking questions and demanding accountability from their representatives. Zee News part of Nation’s largest news Network Zee Media Corporation Ltd. as a part of its election coverage series/ programmes in one of its news item, captured the voters discontentment with congress parliamentarian Mr. Navin Jindal in his own constituency -Kurukshetra.
Zee News UP covered an incident of a heated conversation between Mr. Navin Jindal and local craftsmen when he confronted Mr Jindal for non fulfilment of the promises made by him and also his non accessibility to the people of his constituency . Not only this, the bodyguards of Mr. Navin Jindal also intervened and created ruckus when the local people were trying to question Mr. Navin Jindal about their issues and problems which have been prevalent in the area and remain unattended for last so many years.
As a responsible media house Zee News showcased the true picture of the conditions prevalent in the constituency of Mr Naveen Jindal which apparently upset the congress member and led him to file a complaint against the news channel with Election Commission levelling frivolous and baseless allegations of showing manipulated and misleading news. It is yet another attempt by a section of politicians/political class to muzzle the media and prevent it from airing the news which may be sometimes inconvenient to them. Zee News being a responsible media house strongly condemns such allegations posted by Mr. Navin Jindal.
Commenting on the incident Mr. Alok Agrawal, CEO, ZMCL said “We at Zee News are committed towards our viewers and as a responsible news channel it is our duty to showcase the actual news as it is. Despite having confrontation with some large business conglomerate, we maintain highest journalistic ethics by providing the most authentic news. We fear none, as our team comprises of best talents who maintains highest standard of professionalism. In the past we have received numerous awards and accolades for our various path breaking initiatives from various organizations including the Election Commissioner (EC) of India for our special series “Aapki Vote Aapki Taqat”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Attack on American University in Afghanistan leaves 13 dead
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- BJP seeks FIR against Akhilesh, police officers for lathicharge
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work