Zee Media Corporation Limited captures the discontentment prevailing amongst voters in the constituency of Congress member Mr Navin Jindal
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With elections round the corner, parliamentarians across various political parties are campaigning in their constituencies to meet and attract voters. Voters are also asking questions and demanding accountability from their representatives. Zee News part of Nation’s largest news Network Zee Media Corporation Ltd. as a part of its election coverage series/ programmes in one of its news item, captured the voters discontentment with congress parliamentarian Mr. Navin Jindal in his own constituency -Kurukshetra.
Zee News UP covered an incident of a heated conversation between Mr. Navin Jindal and local craftsmen when he confronted Mr Jindal for non fulfilment of the promises made by him and also his non accessibility to the people of his constituency . Not only this, the bodyguards of Mr. Navin Jindal also intervened and created ruckus when the local people were trying to question Mr. Navin Jindal about their issues and problems which have been prevalent in the area and remain unattended for last so many years.
As a responsible media house Zee News showcased the true picture of the conditions prevalent in the constituency of Mr Naveen Jindal which apparently upset the congress member and led him to file a complaint against the news channel with Election Commission levelling frivolous and baseless allegations of showing manipulated and misleading news. It is yet another attempt by a section of politicians/political class to muzzle the media and prevent it from airing the news which may be sometimes inconvenient to them. Zee News being a responsible media house strongly condemns such allegations posted by Mr. Navin Jindal.
Commenting on the incident Mr. Alok Agrawal, CEO, ZMCL said “We at Zee News are committed towards our viewers and as a responsible news channel it is our duty to showcase the actual news as it is. Despite having confrontation with some large business conglomerate, we maintain highest journalistic ethics by providing the most authentic news. We fear none, as our team comprises of best talents who maintains highest standard of professionalism. In the past we have received numerous awards and accolades for our various path breaking initiatives from various organizations including the Election Commissioner (EC) of India for our special series “Aapki Vote Aapki Taqat”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!