Zee News CEO Barun Das is new NBA VP
New Delhi: Zee News CEO Barun Das was
on Tuesday appointed as the Vice President
of the News Broadcasters Association.
The appointment was made at the NBA board meeting
held here, a release said.
Barun Das who was elected as the Treasurer last year, is a B-Tech from IIT-Madras, PGDBM from IIM-Calcutta and an alumnus of London School of Economics (LSE).
He has held various positions at senior managerial levels in leading companies like MCCS Ltd, Astro All Asia Networks Plc, India Today Group, ABP Group etc.
His rich experience includes areas like cross country operations, equity transactions and international business development, both in India and abroad. An ex-National junior Bridge player, Barun, actively pursues his interest in golf, tennis and badminton.
NDTV Executive Director and
Group CEO K V L Narayan Rao was appointed as the President of NBA. The other members of the board are G Krishnan,
Executive Director and CEO T V Today Network, Rajat Sharma of
Independent News Services, Sunil Lulla, MD and CEO of Times
Global Broadcasting company and Saikumar Ganapathy
Balasubramanian, COO of IBN 18 Broadacst Limited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- `Very difficult` for Bastian Schweinsteiger to play at Manchester United: Jose Mourinho
- Europa League draw: Manchester United set for Robin van Persie reunion
- Bomb disposal squad deployed in central England after arrests
- US Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal drawn for potential semi-final clash
- Long traffic jams may increase risk of cancer!