Zee News’ Crime Files exposes International Gangs
Zee News Ltd’s newly launched distinctive crime news show, ‘Crime Files’, continues with its effort to inform viewers about heinous crimes with an idea of helping them to safeguard themselves against such incidents. In the second episode to be telecast on Saturday, 8th June, it will expose International Gangs who have bases not only in metro cities, but sometimes in the remotest villages or the hills as well.
This episode of Crime Files will expose how International Gangs have made their presence felt in India and are continuously duping people by sending them lucrative offers through E-mails, SMSs & Phone Calls. It will focus on exposing the entire modus operandi of the gangs – cheating people, using innocent girls in their operations, escaping from police and sending the looted money to foreign countries.
Crime Files is telecast on Zee News every Saturday at 10.30 pm. The show is also broadcast on the network’s leading regional channels: Zee News Uttar Pradesh/ Uttarakhand and Zee News Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh every Saturday at 11 pm.
The show has been able to get ready acceptance and popularity among the viewers in a very short span of time. In the first episode of this crime news show, Zee News exposed ‘Underworld ke Sarkaari Adde’.
As a responsible media house Zee News is committed to not only informing Indian citizens about these heinous incidents but also empower them to take adequate precautions against crime. Crime Files – a trend setter in investigative and crimes reporting with great mass connect – is being anchored by Naveen Kumar, a seasoned investigative journalist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing