Zee News’ Crime Files exposes International Gangs
Zee News Ltd’s newly launched distinctive crime news show, ‘Crime Files’, continues with its effort to inform viewers about heinous crimes with an idea of helping them to safeguard themselves against such incidents. In the second episode to be telecast on Saturday, 8th June, it will expose International Gangs who have bases not only in metro cities, but sometimes in the remotest villages or the hills as well.
This episode of Crime Files will expose how International Gangs have made their presence felt in India and are continuously duping people by sending them lucrative offers through E-mails, SMSs & Phone Calls. It will focus on exposing the entire modus operandi of the gangs – cheating people, using innocent girls in their operations, escaping from police and sending the looted money to foreign countries.
Crime Files is telecast on Zee News every Saturday at 10.30 pm. The show is also broadcast on the network’s leading regional channels: Zee News Uttar Pradesh/ Uttarakhand and Zee News Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh every Saturday at 11 pm.
The show has been able to get ready acceptance and popularity among the viewers in a very short span of time. In the first episode of this crime news show, Zee News exposed ‘Underworld ke Sarkaari Adde’.
As a responsible media house Zee News is committed to not only informing Indian citizens about these heinous incidents but also empower them to take adequate precautions against crime. Crime Files – a trend setter in investigative and crimes reporting with great mass connect – is being anchored by Naveen Kumar, a seasoned investigative journalist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional