Zee News Limited protests against Delhi Police registering second FIR in 3 months from Shri Naveen Jindal, MP on the same matter
New Delhi: Zee News Ltd wishes to bring before the Nation that yet another FIR has been slammed on it by Shri Naveen Jindal, MP.
The fresh FIR is a repeat performance of an earlier FIR by Shri Naveen Jindal, MP, in as much it
is full of similar falsitude and over reach of extant provisions of the Indian Penal Code and taken on board in toto by Delhi Police without any effort to ascertain preliminary facts.
The said FIR, like the FIR on October 2, 2012 which was accepted by Delhi Police around midnight of a national holiday, has been accepted late at night at 21:30 hrs!
ZNL Counsel Shri Vijay Aggarwal said: “This FIR is a counter offensive to investigation ordered by the court to be conducted by SHO Tuglak road. The contents of FIR are a figment of imagination, malafide and oppressive. Common citizen are not able to get FIR registered for their genuine grievances but this series of FIR on filmsy grounds show how Delhi Police is trying to please politicians”.
ZNL vows to pursue every single legal and journalistic remedy to expose collusion between Naveen Jindal, MP and Police / State Authorities.
ZNL appeals to all opinion leaders to Intercede as they deem fit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer