Zee News Ltd demands interrogation of Naveen Jindal, brother Prithvi Jindal, uncle Sitaram Jindal
New Delhi: Zee News Ltd (ZNL) counsel Vijay Aggarwal on Monday moved a strong application invoking Section 156 of the CrPc questioning Delhi Police for a one-sided investigation.
ZNL counsel moved court asking it to monitor the investigation as Delhi Police is focusing solely on the false complaint by Naveen Jindal
ZNL counsel demanded all phone call records of all the phones used by Naveen Jindal and his relatives to contact Zee News Non-Executive Chairman must be seized.
ZNL counsel also demanded that the court should instruct the investigating officer of the Delhi Police to compare contradictions in Jindal’s FIR of October 2, 2012 and his petition filed in Mumbai HC as an afterthought.
At the same time Zee News Ltd denied any question of Zee News Non-Executive Chairman Subhash Chandra instructing employees on any matter related to Naveen Jindal.
The Hon’ble Court asked Delhi Police to respond on December 19 to the ZNL counsel’s application.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars