Zee News Ltd demands interrogation of Naveen Jindal, brother Prithvi Jindal, uncle Sitaram Jindal
New Delhi: Zee News Ltd (ZNL) counsel Vijay Aggarwal on Monday moved a strong application invoking Section 156 of the CrPc questioning Delhi Police for a one-sided investigation.
ZNL counsel moved court asking it to monitor the investigation as Delhi Police is focusing solely on the false complaint by Naveen Jindal
ZNL counsel demanded all phone call records of all the phones used by Naveen Jindal and his relatives to contact Zee News Non-Executive Chairman must be seized.
ZNL counsel also demanded that the court should instruct the investigating officer of the Delhi Police to compare contradictions in Jindal’s FIR of October 2, 2012 and his petition filed in Mumbai HC as an afterthought.
At the same time Zee News Ltd denied any question of Zee News Non-Executive Chairman Subhash Chandra instructing employees on any matter related to Naveen Jindal.
The Hon’ble Court asked Delhi Police to respond on December 19 to the ZNL counsel’s application.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails