Zee News Ltd demands interrogation of Naveen Jindal, brother Prithvi Jindal, uncle Sitaram Jindal
New Delhi: Zee News Ltd (ZNL) counsel Vijay Aggarwal on Monday moved a strong application invoking Section 156 of the CrPc questioning Delhi Police for a one-sided investigation.
ZNL counsel moved court asking it to monitor the investigation as Delhi Police is focusing solely on the false complaint by Naveen Jindal
ZNL counsel demanded all phone call records of all the phones used by Naveen Jindal and his relatives to contact Zee News Non-Executive Chairman must be seized.
ZNL counsel also demanded that the court should instruct the investigating officer of the Delhi Police to compare contradictions in Jindal’s FIR of October 2, 2012 and his petition filed in Mumbai HC as an afterthought.
At the same time Zee News Ltd denied any question of Zee News Non-Executive Chairman Subhash Chandra instructing employees on any matter related to Naveen Jindal.
The Hon’ble Court asked Delhi Police to respond on December 19 to the ZNL counsel’s application.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured