Zee News Ltd demands interrogation of Naveen Jindal, brother Prithvi Jindal, uncle Sitaram Jindal
New Delhi: Zee News Ltd (ZNL) counsel Vijay Aggarwal on Monday moved a strong application invoking Section 156 of the CrPc questioning Delhi Police for a one-sided investigation.
ZNL counsel moved court asking it to monitor the investigation as Delhi Police is focusing solely on the false complaint by Naveen Jindal
ZNL counsel demanded all phone call records of all the phones used by Naveen Jindal and his relatives to contact Zee News Non-Executive Chairman must be seized.
ZNL counsel also demanded that the court should instruct the investigating officer of the Delhi Police to compare contradictions in Jindal’s FIR of October 2, 2012 and his petition filed in Mumbai HC as an afterthought.
At the same time Zee News Ltd denied any question of Zee News Non-Executive Chairman Subhash Chandra instructing employees on any matter related to Naveen Jindal.
The Hon’ble Court asked Delhi Police to respond on December 19 to the ZNL counsel’s application.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre