Zee News Ltd demands interrogation of Naveen Jindal, brother Prithvi Jindal, uncle Sitaram Jindal
New Delhi: Zee News Ltd (ZNL) counsel Vijay Aggarwal on Monday moved a strong application invoking Section 156 of the CrPc questioning Delhi Police for a one-sided investigation.
ZNL counsel moved court asking it to monitor the investigation as Delhi Police is focusing solely on the false complaint by Naveen Jindal
ZNL counsel demanded all phone call records of all the phones used by Naveen Jindal and his relatives to contact Zee News Non-Executive Chairman must be seized.
ZNL counsel also demanded that the court should instruct the investigating officer of the Delhi Police to compare contradictions in Jindal’s FIR of October 2, 2012 and his petition filed in Mumbai HC as an afterthought.
At the same time Zee News Ltd denied any question of Zee News Non-Executive Chairman Subhash Chandra instructing employees on any matter related to Naveen Jindal.
The Hon’ble Court asked Delhi Police to respond on December 19 to the ZNL counsel’s application.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards