Zee News poll finds most people don`t believe celebs make better politicians
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In the 2014 poll season, celebrities like Kirron Kher and Rakhi Sawant may be entering the Lok Sabha battle but the task ahead for them is not easy.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` today asked the question `Do you think actors/ celebs make better politicians?` and the results turned out to be unexpected.
Of all the people who voted via SMS or online, only 30 percent believed that the celebrities make better politicians.
A large majority of 70 percent people were of the view that actors or celebs do not turn out to be good politicians as well.
In the past, several celebrities including the likes of Govinda have been found missing from their constituencies for months if not years.
On some occasions, people have had to put up posters saying their MP was missing.
Meanwhile, Mr Vijender Rathore of Vijaypur, Gujarat, won today`s cash prize of Rs 10,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation