Zee News poll result: 97% want Team Anna to join politics
New Delhi: India is behind Anna. As per the results of the biggest ever television poll, the nation wants Team Anna to join politics.
At 2 pm on Thursday, Zee News had put this question before the nation: “Should Team Anna contest elections?”
Nearly 4,50,000 people have voted through SMS and on Zeenews.com till the poll closed at 4 pm on Friday.
And the nation has overwhelmingly voted in favour of Team Anna joining politics. In absolute numbers, 4,10,286 people or a whopping 96.36 percent have said they want Team Anna to provide a ‘political alternative’.
Only 3.64 percent have said Team Anna should stay out of politics and confine themselves civil society activists.
In the 26-hour poll, many people cast multiple votes by sending more than one SMS but their vote was counted as one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends