Zee News poll result: 97% want Team Anna to join politics
New Delhi: India is behind Anna. As per the results of the biggest ever television poll, the nation wants Team Anna to join politics.
At 2 pm on Thursday, Zee News had put this question before the nation: “Should Team Anna contest elections?”
Nearly 4,50,000 people have voted through SMS and on Zeenews.com till the poll closed at 4 pm on Friday.
And the nation has overwhelmingly voted in favour of Team Anna joining politics. In absolute numbers, 4,10,286 people or a whopping 96.36 percent have said they want Team Anna to provide a ‘political alternative’.
Only 3.64 percent have said Team Anna should stay out of politics and confine themselves civil society activists.
In the 26-hour poll, many people cast multiple votes by sending more than one SMS but their vote was counted as one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported