Zee-Taleem Poll Survey reveals the power of one
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: It is believed that one can move mountains if there is the will. This is exactly what a pre-poll survey that Zee Media Corp commissioned through Taleem Research Foundation found – the value of each and every single vote.
The survey found that every vote counts when it comes to the big picture and forming governments.
Over three fourth or 76.9 percent voters believed that their vote could affect the result of the Lok Sabha elections. Such a belief was highest among young voters (83.0 percent) in the age group of 18-25 years.
However, more male (79.6 percent) than female (73.7 percent) voters thought so.
Analysis reflected the maturing of democracy in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!