Zee-Taleem Poll Survey reveals the power of one
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: It is believed that one can move mountains if there is the will. This is exactly what a pre-poll survey that Zee Media Corp commissioned through Taleem Research Foundation found – the value of each and every single vote.
The survey found that every vote counts when it comes to the big picture and forming governments.
Over three fourth or 76.9 percent voters believed that their vote could affect the result of the Lok Sabha elections. Such a belief was highest among young voters (83.0 percent) in the age group of 18-25 years.
However, more male (79.6 percent) than female (73.7 percent) voters thought so.
Analysis reflected the maturing of democracy in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'