Zee-Taleem Poll Survey reveals the power of one
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: It is believed that one can move mountains if there is the will. This is exactly what a pre-poll survey that Zee Media Corp commissioned through Taleem Research Foundation found – the value of each and every single vote.
The survey found that every vote counts when it comes to the big picture and forming governments.
Over three fourth or 76.9 percent voters believed that their vote could affect the result of the Lok Sabha elections. Such a belief was highest among young voters (83.0 percent) in the age group of 18-25 years.
However, more male (79.6 percent) than female (73.7 percent) voters thought so.
Analysis reflected the maturing of democracy in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!