ZEE unveils an all New Corporate Brand Film based on its positioning “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam – The World is My Family”
Mumbai, November 15, 2013: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEE) today unveiled its Corporate Brand film which is based on its brand positioning – “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam – The World is My Family”. The company’s brand positioning reinforces its vision, to welcome the entire world to be a part of the ZEE Family, which the brand film depicts in an extremely unique and creative manner. The film reflects the essence of ZEE’s brand image, conveying that it has been a cultural ambassador of India, to millions of viewers across the globe for more than two decades.
Speaking on the film, ZEE’s Head Corporate Brand - Roland Landers expressed, “I am extremely glad to unveil the new brand film. ZEE’s brand positioning envisions its world as a unified family, without any caste, boundary or religion, which this film has beautifully brought to life showcasing a blend of multiple nationalities celebrating togetherness.”
The 360 degree roll out of the film, scheduled to be aired on all ZEE channels, social media plarforms, newly launched corporate website and other key on ground properties, will certainly ensure that the film reaches all the key internal and external stakeholders of ZEE.
Manish Bhatt, Founder Director, Scarecrow Communications, which is the creative agency behind this brand film, mentioned “It was like an opportunity to create this one-of-its-kind World Anthem. Creating communication for the brand that connects with more than 700 million viewers & over 169 Countries was a mammoth as well as a prestigious assignment for Scarecrow. We are confident that this communication will establish the perfect connect with the audience.”
This brand film can be watched on www.zeetelevision.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda