1 in every 12 minutes is spent on web surfing
London: We spend one in every 12 waking minutes on the internet, it has been revealed.
A research conducted by the Internet Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhouseCoopers has discovered that a third of the time spent on the internet is on browsing social networking sites and surfing videos.
Some experts believe the figures could be even higher, as every two in three people have a smart-phone.
Graham Jones, a member of the British Psychological Society said that the internet has become an integral part of human life, for governments, businesses and socially, but it has also weakened our memory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY