1 in every 12 minutes is spent on web surfing
London: We spend one in every 12 waking minutes on the internet, it has been revealed.
A research conducted by the Internet Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhouseCoopers has discovered that a third of the time spent on the internet is on browsing social networking sites and surfing videos.
Some experts believe the figures could be even higher, as every two in three people have a smart-phone.
Graham Jones, a member of the British Psychological Society said that the internet has become an integral part of human life, for governments, businesses and socially, but it has also weakened our memory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read