`22 Words` becomes 2nd most shared website on Facebook
Sydney: Twenty Two Words has become the second most-shared website on Facebook globally.
In an interview with the U.S. men`s magazine, Esquire, 22 Words creator Abraham Piper said he grabs stories and features from around the web and Facebook users click the share button for the maximum times for his chosen stories, News.com.au reports.
According to the report, twelve million people enjoyed its content last month.
This site, which has been running since 2008, describes itself as the "source for the crazy, curious, and comical side of the web."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery