`22 Words` becomes 2nd most shared website on Facebook
Sydney: Twenty Two Words has become the second most-shared website on Facebook globally.
In an interview with the U.S. men`s magazine, Esquire, 22 Words creator Abraham Piper said he grabs stories and features from around the web and Facebook users click the share button for the maximum times for his chosen stories, News.com.au reports.
According to the report, twelve million people enjoyed its content last month.
This site, which has been running since 2008, describes itself as the "source for the crazy, curious, and comical side of the web."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Public sector bank employees on strike today; operations hit
- Mamata Banerjee wants West Bengal to be called ‘Bangla’: Report
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected