`22 Words` becomes 2nd most shared website on Facebook
Sydney: Twenty Two Words has become the second most-shared website on Facebook globally.
In an interview with the U.S. men`s magazine, Esquire, 22 Words creator Abraham Piper said he grabs stories and features from around the web and Facebook users click the share button for the maximum times for his chosen stories, News.com.au reports.
According to the report, twelve million people enjoyed its content last month.
This site, which has been running since 2008, describes itself as the "source for the crazy, curious, and comical side of the web."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- First batch of 5,000 Syrians evacuating Daraya
- US Open: Novak Djokovic faces race against time for Flushing Meadows defense
- Italy mourns quake dead as hope for survivors wanes
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside