`22 Words` becomes 2nd most shared website on Facebook
Sydney: Twenty Two Words has become the second most-shared website on Facebook globally.
In an interview with the U.S. men`s magazine, Esquire, 22 Words creator Abraham Piper said he grabs stories and features from around the web and Facebook users click the share button for the maximum times for his chosen stories, News.com.au reports.
According to the report, twelve million people enjoyed its content last month.
This site, which has been running since 2008, describes itself as the "source for the crazy, curious, and comical side of the web."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you