Amazon removes `abuse-themed` books from online store
London: Online retailer of books, Amazon, has pulled a number of "abuse-themed e-books" from its Kindle Store following a report that highlighted titles suggesting rape, incest and bestiality, it has been revealed.
Although the website and Barnes `n` Noble both said that they are removing books found by technology news site The Kernel, a news website reported that many others still remain on Amazon`s store.
Barnes `n` Noble said in a statement the titles were "in violation" of its policy on content offered in the NOOK Bookstore and were in the process of being removed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love