An Indian is Google`s most popular facebook expert
New Delhi: Popular Internet search engine Google has delcared Dr Punit Sethi, an engineer and an author as the most popular expert on the social networking site Facebook.
Dr. Sethi is the author of the book "Luv U Mate".
In its report on the book and the author, Google said: "Luv U Mate by Dr Punit Sethi will also be helpful to all beginners of social networking sites like Facebook. The book has a various tools of Facebook, do``s and don``ts even for girls and ladies. The story has business management tools and technical details of Mariana Trench, the deepest portion of the ocean in the world."
The book is the first in the world based on Facebook. It is a true love story revolving around the social networking site.
It is about an American girl and an Indian boy meeting through the medium of Facebook and soon falling in love, and repeatedly saying "I Love You".
They share kisses, hugs, personal and private secrets and promise to be in love forever. And then, something happens when the American girl is taken to anonymity.
The book has a very interesting and technical description of Mariana Trench, the deepest part of the ocean on earth while describing underwater life very candidly.
The story has emotional and humorous moments.
The novel also takes us to Sabarmati Ashram of Mahatma Gandhi in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and teaches us the principles of Gandhism, truth and non-violence.
As the novel progresses, it reveals the various intricacies of social networking sites/tools. It gives a message of peace, harmony, universal unity and respect for all religions, human beings, animals and nature.
The story also conveys how best to use the latest technologies/tools like social networking sites for right purpose while understanding its implications on society in totality.
Published world wide by India’s largest and most renowned publisher “Pustak Mahal”, Punit Sethi``s book has been praised by international media, including the world edition of The Wall Street Journal, New York.
The WSJ in a report has appreciated the story and the skills of the author Dr Punit Sethi.
The book was recently released by the Minister of Human Resource Development (Education), Communication and Information Technology, Kapil Sibal.
While releasing the book, Sibal said the book had a simple and free flowing story line and brought out the writing skill and expertise of the author.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!