An unknown woman is world`s selfie queen?
Bangkok: Do you know who is the world`s selfie queen? Forget Kim Kardashian, and rather meet a mysterious Thai woman who has posted over 12,000 selfies on various social media platforms and can be considered for the top post.
Mortao Maotor, as she calls herself on the photo-sharing site Instagram, posts over 200 self portraits a week.
According to her profile, she is in her 40s and married to the owner of Room of Art, an antique gallery in Bangkok, Time reported.
She has nearly 20,000 followers.
Not all of her pictures show her face as she also likes to shoot her legs and her iced drinks or meals.
She has fondness for shots taken in apparently the same bathroom mirror time and again.
None of her selfies are pornographic and she only replies to clean remarks.
Some posts suggest she loves dogs and desserts, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory