An unknown woman is world`s selfie queen?
Bangkok: Do you know who is the world`s selfie queen? Forget Kim Kardashian, and rather meet a mysterious Thai woman who has posted over 12,000 selfies on various social media platforms and can be considered for the top post.
Mortao Maotor, as she calls herself on the photo-sharing site Instagram, posts over 200 self portraits a week.
According to her profile, she is in her 40s and married to the owner of Room of Art, an antique gallery in Bangkok, Time reported.
She has nearly 20,000 followers.
Not all of her pictures show her face as she also likes to shoot her legs and her iced drinks or meals.
She has fondness for shots taken in apparently the same bathroom mirror time and again.
None of her selfies are pornographic and she only replies to clean remarks.
Some posts suggest she loves dogs and desserts, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened