An unknown woman is world`s selfie queen?
Bangkok: Do you know who is the world`s selfie queen? Forget Kim Kardashian, and rather meet a mysterious Thai woman who has posted over 12,000 selfies on various social media platforms and can be considered for the top post.
Mortao Maotor, as she calls herself on the photo-sharing site Instagram, posts over 200 self portraits a week.
According to her profile, she is in her 40s and married to the owner of Room of Art, an antique gallery in Bangkok, Time reported.
She has nearly 20,000 followers.
Not all of her pictures show her face as she also likes to shoot her legs and her iced drinks or meals.
She has fondness for shots taken in apparently the same bathroom mirror time and again.
None of her selfies are pornographic and she only replies to clean remarks.
Some posts suggest she loves dogs and desserts, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- China, North Korea envoys hold talks in Laos
- If Narsingh Yadav is found guilty, Sushil Kumar cannot replace him for Rio Olympics – Here's why!
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Navjot Singh Sidhu says he quit Rajya Sabha because he was told to stay away from Punjab