Anonymous takes down pedophilia group website
Sydney: Hacking group Anonymous have attacked the website of the North American Man-Boy Love Association - one of the most prominent pedophilia advocate groups in the world.
It happened on the presumably unofficial ` national pedophile day `, also known as "Alice Day". Alice Day is named after Lewis Carroll`s Alice in Wonderland after some speculation about his attraction to the child.
Anonymous used the opportunity to take down the website and encouraged people to report suspected pedophiles to the police, reports News.com.au.
The hacking group is also targeting other websites including a password protected page in Russia where users share images of underage boys and girls. Another target is a website with the tagline "where anything legal stays".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister