Anonymous takes down pedophilia group website
Sydney: Hacking group Anonymous have attacked the website of the North American Man-Boy Love Association - one of the most prominent pedophilia advocate groups in the world.
It happened on the presumably unofficial ` national pedophile day `, also known as "Alice Day". Alice Day is named after Lewis Carroll`s Alice in Wonderland after some speculation about his attraction to the child.
Anonymous used the opportunity to take down the website and encouraged people to report suspected pedophiles to the police, reports News.com.au.
The hacking group is also targeting other websites including a password protected page in Russia where users share images of underage boys and girls. Another target is a website with the tagline "where anything legal stays".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs