`Antisocial media` helps users avoid friends
New York: An antisocial media website called `Hell is Other People` promises to keep users away from their annoying online friends.
The service uses Foursquare credentials to locate users` friends, and then calculates a location "optimally" so that you can avoid even the remotest chance of meeting them, the New York Daily News reported.
Scott Garner, who actually really hate social media, has created the antisocial network to help users stay away from friends.
The new site is more of a social experiment than an actual business venture.
According to the publication, the project works only if friends frequently check into Foursquare.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!