App to make curriculum-based learning simple
Mumbai: In an effort to make curriculum-based learning simpler, Bangalore-based Learnhive Education and leading PC maker Lenovo Wednesday jointly announced here the launch of a new application.
The technology-based learning app named `Personal Concept Tutor` will offer comprehensive Mathematics content for students of Grade 1 to 10 and English and Science content for students of Grade 1 to 6. It will be available at all the Lenovo platforms.
The app will give students the flexibility to learn concepts at their own pace using a wide variety of materials and resources suited for their individual needs.
The technology will now be available on multiple Lenovo devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Lenovo customers will also get two months of free access to premium content at www.learnhive.com.
"This is an important milestone for our company, as Lenovo has agreed to partner with us, for this unique initiative. We see tremendous scope for growth through this collaboration, as Lenovo, which enjoys a leadership position in the country, is very popular among students, tutors and parents," said Shiv Shankar, founder and chief executive officer of Learnhive.
"This unique initiative will help the students in understanding the concepts and subjects in a simplified manner. Lenovo offers several apps to customers in order to make their lives simpler. This app is an important addition to the collection," said Amar Babu, managing director, Lenovo India.
Learnhive is a Bangalore-based company, providing technology-based learning solutions for students, parents, and tutors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok