Apple computers targeted by Facebook `hackers`
London: Tech giant Apple has said its computers were attacked by the same hackers that targeted Facebook last week.
The US-based firm said a small number of its machines were affected, but added there was `no evidence` of data theft.
Last week Facebook said it had traced a cyber attack back to China, which had infiltrated employees` laptops, the BBC reports.
In a statement, the iPhone maker said that it has `identified malware which infected a limited number of Mac systems through a vulnerability in the Java plug-in for browsers.`
It added that the firm is working closely with law enforcement to find the source of the malware.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best