Apple iPad explodes in Oz Vodafone store
Washington: An Apple iPad has reportedly burst into flames, while being demoed at a Vodafone store in Australia.
The accident forced the store to evacuate customers, but no one was injured, Cnet reports.
Fire fighters later discovered that sparks were coming from the iPad`s charging port, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic