China issues warning on V-Day computer viruses
Beijing: Technology experts in China have warned internet users to be alert against computer viruses based on the Valentine`s Day theme.
The China National Computer Virus Emergency Response Centre issued a circular Monday warning computer users not to open spam mail with Valentine`s Day messages in the subject line.
Such mails may contain worms like "Worm_ Blebla.B", "VBS_ILoveyou" and "Vbs_Valentin.A", according to Chinese daily.
The centre has warned online shoppers to be careful when ordering Valentine`s Day items as some pop-up advertisements may be bogus and cause computer problems.
Worms were also spreading through internet forums and online chatting tools, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal