China issues warning on V-Day computer viruses
Beijing: Technology experts in China have warned internet users to be alert against computer viruses based on the Valentine`s Day theme.
The China National Computer Virus Emergency Response Centre issued a circular Monday warning computer users not to open spam mail with Valentine`s Day messages in the subject line.
Such mails may contain worms like "Worm_ Blebla.B", "VBS_ILoveyou" and "Vbs_Valentin.A", according to Chinese daily.
The centre has warned online shoppers to be careful when ordering Valentine`s Day items as some pop-up advertisements may be bogus and cause computer problems.
Worms were also spreading through internet forums and online chatting tools, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- UN chief voices concern over Turkey situation
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- WATCH: How Sri Lanka's mystery spinner Lakshan Sandakan left Australia spellbound
- Antibodies that protect against Zika virus in mice identified, claim scientists
- Rio Olympics 2016: India to start with a bang