Chinese language website of Tibetan administration hacked: CTA
Dharamsala: Suspected Chinese hackers have targeted the Chinese language website of Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) in exile with some virus, making it inaccessible, a CTA official said.
"Our Chinese language official website has been attacked by China-based hackers with some virus and we have asked users not to access the website as a precaution till the virus is identified and the bug is fixed," alleged Lobsang Choedak, press officer of CTA.
"We are consulting experts as hacking of our websites is not new," he said.
Unlike in the past, hackers have not hacked our e-mail accounts this time, but the Chinese language site remained inaccessible, he said.
The official website tibet.Net covers issues related to the CTA.
Choedak said, the website of Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama has not been hacked and functioning normally.
A computer security firm warned early today that our website in Chinese language has been hacked and is infecting visitors` computers with viruses, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- ICSE ISC Results 2016: CISCE.org Board Class 10th (X) & 12th (XII) Result is likely to be declared on May 6, 2016
- Happy flying! Air tickets of 1-hour flights could cost just Rs 2,500
- DHSE Kerala HSC (+2) Result 2016: Keralaresults.nic.in Class 12th Plus two Result 2016 Kerala Board is likely to be declared on May 9, 2016
- Time flies! Emraan Hashmi reminisces four years of 'Jannat 2'