Chinese language website of Tibetan administration hacked: CTA
Dharamsala: Suspected Chinese hackers have targeted the Chinese language website of Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) in exile with some virus, making it inaccessible, a CTA official said.
"Our Chinese language official website has been attacked by China-based hackers with some virus and we have asked users not to access the website as a precaution till the virus is identified and the bug is fixed," alleged Lobsang Choedak, press officer of CTA.
"We are consulting experts as hacking of our websites is not new," he said.
Unlike in the past, hackers have not hacked our e-mail accounts this time, but the Chinese language site remained inaccessible, he said.
The official website tibet.Net covers issues related to the CTA.
Choedak said, the website of Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama has not been hacked and functioning normally.
A computer security firm warned early today that our website in Chinese language has been hacked and is infecting visitors` computers with viruses, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- PM Modi saved cameraman from being washed away in Gujarat
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”
- India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media
- MUST WATCH: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit two monster sixes out of Florida stadium