Control Google Glass with your thoughts
London: Focus hard and you will be able to control Google Glass with your thoughts alone. Yes, your power of thoughts can give the computer eyewear commands to do certain things, like taking a picture and even posting it to Facebook.
Developed by London-based start-up "This Place", the open source "MindRDR" app combines wearable tech with another headset with sensor.
It analyses the user`s brainwaves and gauge the user`s level of focus.
Concentrate hard until a horizontal white line starts to rise on Google Glass "screen".
When the level crosses a certain threshold, MindRDR tells Google Glass to take a picture.
Stay focus and Glass will post the photo on social media.
"It`s pretty cool when you have taken a picture and shared it, just by thinking," said Chloe Kirton, creative director of This Place.
The technology could also be used to help those with severe physical disabilities such as locked-in syndrome or severe multiple sclerosis.
The new app is yet to be approved by Google Glass team, reports added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?