Control Google Glass with your thoughts
London: Focus hard and you will be able to control Google Glass with your thoughts alone. Yes, your power of thoughts can give the computer eyewear commands to do certain things, like taking a picture and even posting it to Facebook.
Developed by London-based start-up "This Place", the open source "MindRDR" app combines wearable tech with another headset with sensor.
It analyses the user`s brainwaves and gauge the user`s level of focus.
Concentrate hard until a horizontal white line starts to rise on Google Glass "screen".
When the level crosses a certain threshold, MindRDR tells Google Glass to take a picture.
Stay focus and Glass will post the photo on social media.
"It`s pretty cool when you have taken a picture and shared it, just by thinking," said Chloe Kirton, creative director of This Place.
The technology could also be used to help those with severe physical disabilities such as locked-in syndrome or severe multiple sclerosis.
The new app is yet to be approved by Google Glass team, reports added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31